ULA plan

This article is one of diary.


I am continuing to study.

    1. QFT

    2. Geometry

But a lot of things are over.

    1. My term as student council president has ended.

    2. The preliminary study for individual research has been completed.


After looking into various fields for a year, I decided on my future path.

As outlined on the blog page, I will be combining strong subjects from each of Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, and Economics into one.

ULA (Universal Language for Aliens) is a language that distills the human perspective on interpreting the world.


ULA will be the way I understand the world, and I will express existing theories and my own theories as ULA. If we can create ULA, it will definitely be successful. Because our disciplines, ourselves, and the world are in a mutually inclusive relationship. Conclusions from the Trinity will help us understand all things within our cognitive scope.


ULA's plan is here.

ULA's toy model is here.


The first version of ULA is expected to take eight years to complete.

I won't be impatient, but I won't miss the timing.


The order of study is as follows:

1. Topology(~4,9~), Introduction to Non-Abelian QFT(Anomaly, SSB), and introduction to differential geometry(Tu)

2. Modern Algebra, Weinberg QFT, and NN-QFT

3. Fiber bundles, string theory, and algebraic geometry

4. Supersymmetry, duality

A. M-theory, axiomatic physics, and HoTT


I hope to start part 2 during the vacation, and finish 3 on 2024.